Welcome to The Geek Mystique! A lovely blog/vlog run by people like you, for you! Except, we are not all like you…because of genetic differentiations in DNA…anyways…
There’s two of us here!
Nichole: I’m Nichole. I’m the one who’s online 99% of the time. The other 1% is when I’m writing, drawing, or editing videos. I’m a proud member of the Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Once Upon a Time fandoms. Follow meat ringanybelles
Lauren: My name’s Lauren. I am: Nerd, Caffeine Addict, Artist, Robotics Business Manager, Norse Mythology expert and proud member of Colorguard! I’m in the Doctor Who, Sherlock, Avengers, Thor and Loki: Blood Brothers, Star Trek, and other nerdy fandoms. I also have a perfectly ration fear of the zombie apocalypse. Follow me at wearethefirm.